• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Feeling like a Pirate...favourite beer, in the hammock overlooking the ocean

Saint Luis Rey Regios, Habanos Vintage release in hand...silky smooth afternoon in progress !8cd2e46b1616d8834682eb41e4c4d550.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love me some Ballast Point beer, good stuff.
  • Like 1

Arturo Fuente Don Carlos No.2. I've had to move my humidor to a cooler place in my home as the Sydney weather lately has seen big variations in humidity and temperature. This one had signs of flaking on the wrapper but the filler was awesome, tasted of cocoa and was cool throughout and not harsh. So, sadly, I will have to lay off the cigars for a few weeks and let the humidor temperature stabilise, the rh is spot 69%. My other cigars wrappers were not as dry as this one (no doubt keeping it in cellophane didn't help....forgive me if I've opened up a can of worms!)

309bbd8a69fa38ebbf839dbac83797f6.jpg

2012 Biheke 54 followed by 2014 RASS paired with ***** 'Yoichi' 12 single malt.

Now I have a raging headache!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Ok, so I had a few Punch Coronation tubo (Petit Crorona) cigars saved prior to moving my humidor to a cooler location (and leaving it to stabilise for a few weeks). These were removed from the tubes 3 weeks ago and put straight into the humidor. My brother-in-law and his family came over for a bbq yesterday as he was working on New Year's Day and this was our New Year's celebration cigar. I must say, I was highly impressed with this underrated Cuban cigar. Just look at the length of that ash! Smoked beautifully throughout too!

post-23478-0-75132500-1420750744_thumb.j