• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

erjaq, how are those smoking?

I was pleased. The only other LGC I had was from 2000 so I wasn't sure what to expect fresh, but it had the same unique profile, just maybe a little more rough around the edges. Super complex, but difficult for me to pinpoint any specific flavors. It got better at the end, too.

• Like 2

erjaq, how are those smoking?

I love this code for these cigars. It's one of the boxes I have multiples of because I think they are that great. They have an amazing floral perfume with honey characteristic with some graham cracker as well.

Sent by telepathic super powers

-Stogie Boy

• Like 2

I was pleased. The only other LGC I had was from 2000 so I wasn't sure what to expect fresh, but it had the same unique profile, just maybe a little more rough around the edges. Super complex, but difficult for me to pinpoint any specific flavors. It got better at the end, too.

Lant63 and erjaq, thanks for the feedback. I, too, have laid some down and am doing my damnedest to let the sleep for a few years.

Note to self: Stay strong, hermano. whistle.gif

• Like 1

To see what all the fuss is about....it was disappointing but thats ok, more money to spend on other cigars

Disappointing = too young

OR

Disappointing = the blend?

Had my first Hoya Epi 2 last night and damn I was impressed. No picture, yall know how they look. I might have to invest in a box now once I make some room in the coolidor. It was light with some floral woody notes in the beginning, then once I got past the first third it built some character but was still smooth and had a nice almost sweet coconut/fruit taste (been getting this flavor with a lot of cigars when I retrohale). Towards the end it got a bit darker and I swear at one point I tasted peanut butter. Really good twang as well. Lovely for when you don’t want a strong cigar that demands a lot of attention. Would make a good morning or early day smoke… or anytime smoke! haha