FOH'ers Daily Smoke

a little bump for this thread...today I smoked a Dip 4 (only have 3 left :) ) and a monte especiale no.2 during the NHL Draft, very nice cigar evening

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Just got done smoking an outstanding rascc, an 09 that tasted like a 5 year old rass simply incredible.

my '10 RASCC are smoking like champs too.

I obviously had a monsdale last night, review to prove it lol

Trinidad Reyes, this cigar, is my discovery of 2011, i'm madly in love with this cigar, best cigar i've had in 2011.

Honeymoon cigars! Me and my wife went on Oasis of the seas for our honeymoon and I brought some good cigars for the trip. I realized early on that smoking conditions on these balconies weren't the best, so I decided to only smoke my aged and limited cigars on really nice days that weren't too windy. Since I was picky I ended up smoking my regular recent stock and brought home a lot of the cigars that were aged, so those will be soon to come in the next couple of weeks. I wanted to keep this as short as possible so I will put out a link if you choose to see the cigars I smoked:

PUSH THIS BUTTON TO SEE CIGARS

Sorry this was long, but it was a lot of cigars over like 12 days.

-3 Trinidad Robusto T

-Ramon Allones Estupendos

-HDM Regalos

-4 Partagas Shorts

-Montecristo C

-BHK 52

-Partagas 898 (Had a RA 898 but chose to wait until I got home to smoke)

-3 Cohiba Robusto

-Cohiba Siglo 1

-1995 Opus X Petite Lancero (only NC I smoked)

-1994 Cohiba Siglo IV (original release)

post-7988-1309146121.jpg

It was a midsummer party weekend here in Finland. In practice it means drinking two days around the clock as the sun won't go down. Well, I have to say I'm quite tired today, but will be better tomorrow. I remember I smoked three cigars during the weekend: Party Aristocrat, Party Short and Hoyo du Prince. The cigars must have been very enjoyable! :cigar:

Friday night - RASS from 2011, POL factory code. These are beauties. A nice dark, oily sheen. Pre aroma, plenty of musky, leather and fruity notes (berry) and what I can only describe as a curry stewing. Draw was good, but burn a bit off due to the humidity. Plenty of leather, wood, nuts and a touch of sweetness throughout. These need more time, but they are going to be crackers with some more time.

Nothing to special about the RJ Short Churchill I am smoking. I think I may revisit some newer samples to see if I am missing anything.

On the other hand, a great Party Short the other day. The kind of smoke that just had me looking at it and shaking my head wondering if the magic will exist for the others in the cab...

Over the weekend I had the priviledge of spending some time with my good friend (and great lover of habanos lover) Mike. He is much older than me, older than my father in fact. And he has been smoking CCs since the early 1980s. Here's what he shared with me:

Friday: '07 Cohiba Robusto followed by a Bolivar Coronas Gigantes, then he gave me a whole bunch to smoke until my next order comes in ::fingers crossed::

Saturday Morning: Hoyo de Monterrey Epi #2 2010 (Young young young young)

Saturday Night: Tatuaje Black Label. (I came accross these at the local B&M and picked up four. Im a big fan of Tatuaje and have never had a chance to try the Black Label.

Sunday: La Flor Domicana LG Diez Lancero (2010 Puro). AWESOME. I dry boxed this for three days as it was WAYYYY to moist from the B&M. Best non-cuban I've had in months. I highly highly recommend you guys pick up some of these sticks, especially if you like Lanceros. Make sure you dry box them. (I cant remember what I paid for mine but I believe they run around $10 USD. I got mine from Up Down Tabacco in Chicago, which has a pretty high markup and very hit-or-miss customer service. Sometimes I want to choke out certain employees because they are so rude (especially since I am so young and assume that I am some Acid Smoking knuckle dragger) But other employees, like Shane, are fantastic. Ask for Shane if your find yourself there.

This morning: Illusione MK.

TO BE DECIDED TONITE: Maybe a Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro ('08 I believe...another gift from my friend), but I am recovering from the flu so I might take it easy for a few days.

Life is good,

-Play Dough

Just had a wonderful Party Princess NOV05 with many delicious flavours. Another discontinued pearl worth double it's price...

Went back and tried another RASS from the box we just got. This time left it out to air dry for half hour and boy what a difference. Lovely burn and draw, no relighting required. The flavors were more pronounced this time around. Lovely smoke and wavered between wood, spice, nutty and cream notes.