FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Half an hour made a difference? I sometimes leave them out half a day or overnight and they're perfect by the time I smoke them if they're moist from transit or what have you.

Sorry, I should have mentioned that the RASS had already been sitting in a little zip lock bag and did not come straight out of the box in the humi.

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Yesterday evening I smoked a Trinidad Reyes JUN08 with Kopke 20 years old port. What a combination, a perfect match! The flavours of dried figs and roasted coffee beans in the wine were more than perfect to support the cigar.

post-7691-1309589207.jpg

It was very hot today, finally cooled down enough for a cigar so I pulled out a Partagas Serie D #4 from AGO 09. Just a good cigar...one of these days I'll put some away for a good sleep and get some age on them, but even at ~2 years they are smoking pretty darn good.

A good morning with a cup of black coffee and a Partagas short a good smoke that performed great with an even burn with taste of dark roasted coffee bean and just a hint dark chocolate. Curtis

Vegas Robaina Petit Robaina RE Canada...great great great smoke, best RE i've had so far...so good in fact I forgot to take a picture of it!

Ramon Allones Gran Robusto RE Benelux 2007.

Very good cigar, but not excellent. Milder than RAs usually. Wonderful aftertaste.

post-7691-1309808955.jpg