FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Driven by recent discussions about the marque I smoked a Quai d'Orsay Grand Corona today. You guys didn't lie, it is very good cigar!

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

PSD4 2005

Smooth, , medium strength, light tobacco, wood and cashews with an vaguely metallic aftertaste. Paired with supper's leftover cheap Valpo. I think a rum would dissipate the metallic taste. I think I will go and dig out the rum...

Yesterday evening smoked a wonderful dark wrappered Le Hoyo Des Dieux SUA MAR02 with some very delicious and smooth portwine.

The cigar had wood as the main flavor with pepper in the first half and vanilla in the second. A great cigar!

post-7691-1310727174.jpg post-7691-1310727180.jpg

The combination was so relaxing that I fell asleep to the couch of my smoking room soon after I had burnt my fingers with the cigar...

Partagas Short

Diplomaticos something-or-other. I can't spell yet either.

HDM DD 03- romance in a cigar.

Man some good HDM's des dieuxs going around here, last night I had a HdM epicure No.2...not a big fan of these, probably will let the 5 others sit for another 6 months.

Epi2 is a very good cigar just have to give it some time, unique and great for when you want something different.

Going to have to try the dd, nice to see pictures from some. I think just posting what you smoked without any comments is somewhat pointless.

...last night I had a HdM epicure No.2...not a big fan of these...
Was beginning to think I was the only one... I've had well over ten of these and only had one that I actually liked - less than 10% hit rate, which I suppose is why I stopped trying...

Anyway, for me tonight: RyJ Wide Churchill (was pleasantly surprised given what a lot of people seem to think of these - maybe I just got lucky). Enjoyed immensely with a bottle of Blue Moon beer whilst watching Men of Honour (just about the only Naval film I had yet to watch...)

Today I had a Partagas Short...just such a great, reliable cigar. Never fails...tonight I had an H Upmann no. 2. Fantastic from start to finish. the last third built up nicely and was well-rounded and potent...loved it.

I thought the 'give it to us short and sweet' meant just that but hey- I can be one long-winded bastard...happy to give a quick review and/or thought.

Today I had an '03 Bolivar...piramid- type of shape...I think I was in an off mood. It tasted o.k., but kinda muddy and dirty. Tasted like 'cigar' without any real character. I have to try one again on another day when 'things' are better. What I will have tonight is yet to be determined.

Bolivar pc from an 07 cab. Very nice cigar after a hearty meal.