FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Illusion 2 - one of the best non cuban cigars being produced at the moment, illusione cigars, and after dinner I had a RASCC while out for a walk with my wife and son

post-8716-1310872353.jpg

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Shared a smoke with my brother last night who just turned 50. Cohiba Lancero for me and a ......wait for it.........HU Mag 50 for him. :clap: Cheezy, I know. :buddies: He doesn't smoke as often as I do and usually sticks to PC's but this was his first big smoke and he really enjoyed it. The Lancero? Heavenly as always.

Monte Gran Edmundo for me tonight, the second one I've had, a few months have done wonders for this smoke! Another 18 month I recon anf this will be a stellar cigar! It has great aging potential

post-8716-1310949974.jpg

Good cigar weekend. Humidity has been lower in Nashville so my cigar isn't a sponge halfway through.

BPC TEB 08. Fantastic. Great earthy flavors and classic Bolivar profile. Halfway through the box and glad I have another. Same year boxcode.

This morning another fantastic Hoya Epicure ESP. These are amazing. Everyone has been great. I bought 20 and everytime I smoke one I say I need a box. I think these are 09s.

Tonight 2010 Cuaba Divinos. This has been good. First 8 ranged from bad to ok. This is better

Thank you

Kwg116

I'm working on a VR Canada RE tonight. Thanks Riazp. You were right, this is one good cigar. Let me know if you find some more.

My pleasure Mike, it is a great smoke, one of the best RE's i've had, and i'm working on finding a box of these, when I know, i'll let you know

Partagas Short with coffee and the online paper-always delicious

Punch 1998. Plugged. Rats

HDM DD 03- out of a ten'er i picked up...ok. but not nearly as nice as the cab I have. Still pretty darn good.

riazp I occasionally have 05 regular edmundos and they are fantastic (a friends box), easily a 93 cigar and one of the few mcs I enjoy

Had a superb 08 cce yesterday will upload the pic later, gave my buddy one and we agreed it was about a 95. Very very good smoke.

Having a fresh H Upmann no. 2 '10 straight out of the box. Burning great. First third has a nice 'flinty, steely' flavor to it. Smoking it very slowly as it is getting hot easily. Just letting it guide me...very happy :)

I have to smoke as early as I can as the mosquitos around here ruin any chances of relaxation come sundown.

PL Encantos earlier, quite enjoyable. Now a Parti Short, my first and I'm loving it.

H.Upmann Sir Winston SEP09.

Good toasted tobacco flavour. Nothing much happened from start to finish. Is this an overpriced cigar or am I the only one who thinks so?

post-7691-1311098103.jpg

Good toasted tobacco flavour. Nothing much happened from start to finish. Is this an overpriced cigar or am I the only one who thinks so?

According to the survey smithy and prez are running, your one of the few, its on top of the list as the most appriciated cigar...I cant tell you personally i've never had one

As for yesterdays cigar,I went to the beach with the family so brought a NC with me, a vallujuelo that Mike Z gifted to me, exellent stick at 4$ each, great bang for buck

post-7691-1311098103.jpg

Some recent Upmann's are good off the truck but no doubt they will improve with time. If they arent to your taste at the moment just leave them be.

the other night a Jan 06 Mag 46. These are just now coming out of their shell and were showing well but still wound tight. These are going to be sensational in another 2-5 years with huge potential.

tatuaje 7th capa especial

smoking one right now. nice change of pace cigar. i find this one fairly mild. decent complexity,good amount of smoke and razor sharp burn. i don't get the changes in the cigar that everyone describes. a little one dimensional but enjoyable. a good cigar to chill with.

RA Petit Unicos Canada RE - enjoyed it a lot. Got the stewed fruit and dark bitter chocolate notes. Medium with some nuts to it at the end. My favorite RA so far.

LGC #4 teb 08

These are great. Just bought another box from a friend so decided to smoke one out of my open box. Fruity and light/medium body. Perfect construction. When he offered to sell them I hesitated. Glad I didn't wait too long. These may be a little better than my 01 #1s. There is woody aftertaste that i only find in these.

Thank you

Kwg116

Just finishing my first ever PLPC wondering how I have been able to avoid these earlier. Very ugly wrapper and many veins inside, but an absolutely great flavoured cigar. Strong tobacco, sweet cream and some wood. Will definitely buy more! (Fingers burning...)

tatuaje 7th capa especial

smoking one right now. nice change of pace cigar. i find this one fairly mild. decent complexity,good amount of smoke and razor sharp burn. i don't get the changes in the cigar that everyone describes. a little one dimensional but enjoyable. a good cigar to chill with.

I smoked one of these a couple days ago with a friend, neither one of us thought them anything special. I enjoyed mine, as did he, but the cigar had no "wow" factor. For all the hype it has been getting recently, I guess I was expecting a bit more.