FOH'ers Daily Smoke

why Habanos discontinued the diplo 4 is still beyond me....i'm cherrishing the 4 I have left...I had a RASCC after dinner. great little smoke

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

For breakfast I had a strong cup of coffee and a Partagas 898...whoops...later i had an hdm dd 03 from my original cab...so, so, excellent. and just now an rascc while chatting here with the boys :cigar: good stuff...life is awesome! :)

Zappafreak! My man...

Today I had off and had a Cohiba Corona Especiales from 05- very firm draw but nice flavors. Then a tatuaje prototype. meh...then an ROTT Ramon Allones Superiores. Tasted great at first, awesome draw, and then just got heavy and leathery. Going to put them to sleep for awhile.

Dug in deep into the humidor and had my first ever Sir Winston. Just beautiful. All thirds performed like champs. Hints of cocoa, anise, leather, baking spice, mocha, vanillabean all contained within a razor sharp burn.

For breakfast I had a strong cup of coffee and a Partagas 898...whoops...later i had an hdm dd 03 from my original cab...so, so, excellent. and just now an rascc while chatting here with the boys :party: good stuff...life is awesome! :)

Woa. 898 in the a.m. will get you jazzed for the day! Good on you.

A lovely creamy monte petit edmundo after chatting with lotusguy who was smoking one and made me want one lol

post-8716-1311903083.jpg

PL Encantos this afternoon. I must have a box...or two.