• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Odley enough...a H. Upmann connie 1...08! and like brutus said...OH Yeah! my first connie and I really enjoyed it.

Yesterday I had a Partagas Short during work- got me through :2thumbs: Then when I got home I opened my box of Sept '10 PSD4's which I have had resting for about 6 months. It tasted really, really great. Flavors and intensities came and went here, there, everywhere.

Today I am having an H Upmann no. 2 with coffee and National Public Radio on the deck. Beautiful, post-rainy night day.

A piss poor Punch Punch BLP DIC 07. I'm about ready to ditch this box. Every single one of them have been complete garbage. Ditched it after 15 minutes, it was disgusting.

post-6952-1312081351.jpg

To better my mood, thought I'd pull out a Magico with 4 years on it now. Time has not been good to this cigar. Cuban twang all gone. Hope rest of the box are not repeats of this one. I'm at a low point tonight LOL

post-6952-1312081357.jpg

Knocked off work early after working over the weekend and late last night. Thought I'd reward myself for finishing a couple of projects with a cigar.

Picked out a Party 898 that has been sitting in the desktop clipped for a while and then dry boxed due to a firm draw. Wasn't expecting much due to its firm draw and unremarkable appearance. But what a cigar! This thing is beautiful! More balanced than I remember and not so full bodied (yet). I am absolutely loving this!

Smoking an 08 bolivar gold medal with some mcdonalds iced coffee. First bgm I've had. It's "ok". Not sure what all the hype is about. I'll let them rest longer before i have another...only been in the humi a few days. I'll try another in a month.

Had my first HQ mag 48 from lfth last night, which I really enjoyed.

Punch Petit Punch EMA Feb08. A loosely packed example which produced lots of smoke volume. Strong spicy flavour and quite enjoyed it. Have not been happy with this box but maybe coming to terms with them, it's just the way they are.

Last night I had another PSD4 from '10. The beginning flavors were excellent- creamy, coffee-like, changing....but then the third third they were just muddy, bold, strong so they are going back to rest for awhile. The first third was really great though.

over the long weekend i smoked:

Partagas Serie D. No. 5 EL- Awesome

07 Monte 2 - Amazing

99 Partagas De Partagas No. 1 - really good, but mild

07 Monte 4 from a box that has that wierd lack of smell - still good

08 Cohiba Siglo IV - a bit rough, but good overall

Had a RyJ SC after lunch with an espresso, solid cigar as usual, the box has been great so far, and now i'm planning on a rascc tonight.