• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Yesterday:

H.Upmann Upmann # 2. A beautiful looking cigar. Great construction. Similar flavors to the Magnum 46 but just slightly milder. Sit and watch the world go by...

Bolivar BBF. Another beautiful cigar with oil showing through. You could argue that the draw was a bit loose, but you would not dwell on it for long. Flavor was all Bolivar but a hit lighter than say a BPC.

Hoya DES dieux

I got these probably a year ago and left them sit. Smoked a few others from different years and was not impressed. Found these in my coolidor and decided to smoke one. Started out ok but just got better and better as I smoked. Woody medium tobacco taste and perfect burn. These really are great. Have not ordered in a awhile but I think I found my next box. Was looking at boxes twice the price but glad I smoked this cigar. Save a little money and will add a damm good cigar to the collection.

Thank you

Kwg116

Just having a Boli GM -09. The first BGM ever that makes me nervous.

Too open draw and pure air is flowing somehow with the smoke when drawing gently and there are no holes in the cigar. Have to suck like a monster to get enough smoke. Damn it! :tantrum:

Last night for that Killer! live in the humidor- an equally killer Partagas 898- smoked for almost 3 hours. Patience pays off...

Today and tonight a HDM Des Dieux 03 and now a PSD4. Lovely.

Bolivar Bonitas POS Dec 06. Have an emotional attachment to these as they were the smokes that got me back into CCs some years ago. Got a box from czar.

It's a little chilly here tonight but my darling said 'smoke inside its too cold' what a woman. :2thumbs:

Love the RG and length, just right. Toasty flavours, developing strength as the smoke burns down. Leather and earth. They may be at their best right now and no point aging much longer. Wonderful.post-4065-0-63327000-1312631602.jpg

2004 Partagas Lusi out on the golf course at 6:15 in the bloody morning. Thanks Steve next time I want to wake up at 4:30 I will give you a call ;)

2004 Partagas Lusi out on the golf course at 6:15 in the bloody morning. Thanks Steve next time I want to wake up at 4:30 I will give you a call ;)

Count your blessings - havent hit the course in ages... Not as accessible in hk... Man I miss Canada :thumbsup:

Monte 2 for me with a great wine, a 2003 Coroa d'ouro, from the douro region of portugal, blackberrys and cherrys on the nose, cherry and woodsiness on the palate with a very nice long vanilla finish...a fantastic wine! Like drinking fresh young port almost!

post-8716-0-60032500-1312678146.jpg