• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Interesting. Haven't tried a Gold Medal but picked up a box with the same code from LFTH. Might fire one up this weekend.

Wil,

Please post your impressions if/when you reach for a GM. I was expecting the full boli hit (which I like). Curious to know if the GM are generally 'milder'. I'm going to take another look at Aizuddin's video review.

Enjoy,

Alan

Wil,

Please post your impressions if/when you reach for a GM. I was expecting the full boli hit (which I like). Curious to know if the GM are generally 'milder'. I'm going to take another look at Aizuddin's video review.

Enjoy,

Alan

Will try one this weekend and let you know.

Cheers, Wil.

Attempted to smoke two NCs that were pretty terrible. Couldn't get halfway through either.

Then had a Trinidad Reyes from JUL 10 that was good, not great. Needed more time of rest from shipping.

Finished with a Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra from 1997 that was to die for. One of the best smokes I've ever had.

:perfect10:

Gave the SCDLH El Principe a sencond chance a few months after having the first, much better, i was getting honey and nectar from the cigar, good morning cigar with coffee.

Finishing up a Super Partagas, my first from a newly opened box, AGO Oct 10...I think. I'm enjoying this one, pretty straight forward and satisfying, a good daily smoker.

Attempted to smoke two NCs that were pretty terrible. Couldn't get halfway through either.

Then had a Trinidad Reyes from JUL 10 that was good, not great. Needed more time of rest from shipping.

Finished with a Rafael Gonzales Coronas Extra from 1997 that was to die for. One of the best smokes I've ever had.

:perfect10:

Which NC were they Reed?

Joe

smoked a delicious 06 JL 2 the other day. These are really singing now at the 5 year mark- thick rich and creamy.

just got in from sitting on the balcony overlooking toronto enjoying an absolutely splendid San Cristobal Mercaderes. Of the maybe 25 or so cigars I've ever smoked, Im fairly certain this has been my favourite. Delicious from end to end. wow.

La Aurora 107 Anos Lancero And something like, Gloria de Leon? Not Guillermo Leon. Either way, I was gifted both of them so no loss to me.

Ok. Never tried the 107, but La Aurora in general has been very hit or miss for me, I think the majority of what they make is vastly over-rated.

Ok. Never tried the 107, but La Aurora in general has been very hit or miss for me, I think the majority of what they make is vastly over-rated.

Yeah, I loved the Prederidos maduro I had, but I haven't liked a single other La Aurora I've had. Haven't even finished one.

Beautiful night last night so I decided on a smoke after putting my daughter down for bed. Enjoyed a very nice HdM EL Piramides 2003. The construction, burn and draw on these have been incredible. I haven't had an issue yet. Plenty of toasted tobacco flavor throughout along with some wood, dark chocolate, cocoa and a touch of sweetness that I had trouble pinpointing. Anyways, it's time to finish these up as I don't think aging them anymore will make them any better.

Had an Arturo Fuente Flor Fina 8-5-8 Maduro to start off with. My first, and won't be my last.

Next I smoked a JdN Celebracion. It was fantastic. Blew my expectations out of the water. I'd love to be able to get my hands on some more of them.

ERDM PC 08

Got a fiver of these awhile ago and never smoked one. Came across them tonight and glad I did. Typical ERDM taste. I am getting a little lemon zest. Very smooth. Perfect construction. Might have to get a box. Little fuller bodied the a choix but not as strong as a lunch club. Have some 01 lunch clubs that are still super strong. This is a great PC. Very impressed.

Thank you

Kwg116

an HDM DD 03 after work, and now an HDM DD 03 later on :) This cab is o.k....but nowhere near the ore jul '03...I think this is the RSU or something to that effect...wish I had more cigars of this length and ring gauge. Perfect hour and a half or so size. Everything else I have is either too quick or too long.