FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Started the morning with an 09 PSD4, than a 2009 Tatuaje Verite, and than finishing the day with a Tatuaje 7th Natural. I don't normally smoke much Tatuaje, but I just recently grabbed some sticks and thought i'd give 'em a try. So far the 7th is the star of the two Tat's I've smoked today. Great start and great finish to the day.

• Replies 88k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

2008 Hoyo des Dieux are seriously good cigars. The one I enjoyed this evening was everything a great Hoyo should be... strong, spicy, peppery, and just loaded with flavor. These are still in their childhood, and show every sign of future greatness.

Woke up early and decided to see how my Johnny Os were coming along. These are shorts and have been sitting for about 18 months. So far pretty good. Still a little one dimensional but good construction overall. These have been very smooth and mild with no harshness Still have 22 so I will keep checking them every few months. There is a little more body than the last one I had about 5 months ago. Still not sure what to make of these.

Hopefully my box of HDM DDs will be here today. That will make my weekend.

Thank you

Kwg116

padron 2000 and h upmann 46. the NC won this round.

had with sparkling water, i never saw the point of sparkling water before but I have been loving it with food, cigars and by itself lately!

'09 Partagas 898, which I completely ruined...I was rushing, impatient, ugh, etc...then I had a Tatuaje Proto #1 on the links- best prototype so far...last night an H Upmann no.2. from'10. Maybe it is me but now I think they need their beauty sleep.

couple of NC's at a wedding last night, casa fernandez lancero and ep carillo short run, both very very good cigars...I just wish the short run was not a 60 RG!

after seeing those HQ PSD4's, and remembers its been almost 3 weeks since I've received them, i'M going to pull one out and have my first ever HQ smoke from Rob, the HQ PSD4...and enjoy it with the ufc fight night and hoping fellow Brit Hardy can save his ufc career tonight.

Three cigar day. Have not had three in a day in a long time.

H Upmann corona jr. Awesome. Perfect burn and great upmann flavors. Another great 08 upmann.

Monte 2. It was ok. Bought some singles but assuming 09. Been having bad luck with montes. Have a box of #5s that suck so far. Best montes I have had were a five pack of #4s. All five were spot on.

Now 11 Partagas short. It's ok. These went south quick. Rott first one was great. Last two not that good. Will be burried next to the Monte 5s in the back of my Humidor.

This was a big cigar weekend for me and did not disappoint...

Friday - RA Estupendos (TEB OCT 07 HQ. Great burn and draw. I picked up some earthy/wood flavors, buttered toast, white pepper and I think is like a sweet curry flavor. The smoke was at times sooth, but at other times a little rough around the edges. I think a couple more years will deliver some consistency and smooth things out a bit.

Saturday - PL Magnifico (07). This was a very creamy and consistent smoke. I picked up floral notes, a touch of pepper, cinnamon and what tasted like a Twix bar..which I love! These continue to get better and better and have years ahead of them.

Sunday - HdM DC (07) A great smoke with the hints of wood and leather, milk chocolate and white pepper...

a great smoky weekend. I hope it was everyone else too....

ep carillo short run, both very very good cigars...I just wish the short run was not a 60 RG!

I'm an unabashed fan of the ep carrillo cigars. Tried his new maduro from an event a few weeks ago and they are easily one of the best maduros I've ever smoked. Pure, creamy chocolate in a medium body cigar that really makes it a satisfying smoke.