FOH'ers Daily Smoke

As I was ready to light up my diplo nbr 2 yesterday my fiancé surprised me with a cuaba exclusivo. Unfortunately it turned out to be a less than mediocre smoke. It burned uneven and had a horrible draw that got only slightly better. Today I'm heading back to the diplomaticos box

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Smoked one helluva good HdM Churchill today. Well constructed, great draw and even smoke. Almost a peppery chocolate flavor. Burned my fingertips on that one.

Davidoff 2000 tubos - sad bad I didn't even give it space on my camera's memory

5x43 rg

I would compare it to smoking newspaper, but I think even newspaper would have some flavour, even if it is just ink and grime. Not to mention it's the same price as a Monte#2.

5/100

I can't believe you gave the Davidoff 200 tubo a 5 out of 100.

That is much too high a rating for that cigar.

Smoked an 09 lgc glorioso and was a fine smoke. First time I've ever tasted a steak like note in a cigar hahaa.

YES! I had the exact same tasting note when I smoked a single last year! The cigar made me salivate. I really liked that stick, wish I had a box of them :( And wish the Inmensos release tasted more like the Glorioso :(

Always nice to read when other people taste the same weird things in a cigar ;)

YES! I had the exact same tasting note when I smoked a single last year! The cigar made me salivate. I really liked that stick, wish I had a box of them :( And wish the Inmensos release tasted more like the Glorioso :(

Always nice to read when other people taste the same weird things in a cigar ;)

ya it was quite bizarre on the first puff so I kept concentrating on it to see if I was hallucinating, passed it to the homies so they could hit it and one of them agreed, became a touch more muted after the first third

cracked a cab of RSE ABR 03 Hoyo Des Dieux's last night and boy am I glad I have 48 left :)

stronger than expected and perhaps that took away from the nuance of flavors I expect from a Des Dieux. Still this is nit picking- it was rich as hell, thick coffee and cream that went on for days on the finish and a gorgeous clove spice beginning in the 2nd 1/2. It truly was full bodied from the first puff all the way through. 95 points and will continue to develop. These are great cigars and am very happy to now have a cab of the 03's.

Hoya DES dieux Feb 11

These rott. Got them in the mail at lunch and smoked one after dinner. Still too moist but good flavors. One thing I do notice is these are very strong nicotine wise. Wow. Glad I have other vintages to smoke. These will be buried for a long time. Glad I have this box and look forward to seeing them develope. Aavkk I'm jealous. Hope you enjoy all 48.

RA CF

I love the shape and everytime I go to smoke one I think I am going to order a box. These are unique regional. I light it up and start smoking and I think I may just order a box. Then by the time I am done I think I do not need a box of these. The last two I had burned perfect and no relights or touchups. But they just taste ok. Good woody RA profile but I can't see age turning them into a fantastic cigar. I still have three to age and will smoke another in a year or two.

Smoked one of my favorites today while in mourning over the recently posted deletions for next year. I have this disgusting feeling that the cuban cigar industry is gonna look really different in about 10 years. We're all sad over the loss of a couple of staple cigars that have been discontinued over the past year but which are still rarely available. But in a couple of years those cigar will all be completely gone and the way things are going now, they'll be replace by a new line of cigars that most of us won't care for.

As rare as pre-embargo cigars are to us now, soon people will be talking about the pre-massacre vitolas or the "diverse-era" as it will be referred of some day. "Remember the La Gloria Cubana Marca?" "Ever saw El Rey Del Mundo cigars?"

Soon people will look at the treasures documented on Trevor's website like they are ancient wall paintings.

Anyway, the events of today made this a bittersweet smoke :(

Big 4 cigar night last night at Reposado's with a few others from FOH.

Started with a NC gifted to me by Canadian Beaver a Zino.

Then onto a fantastic Punch SS #2

Then a massive SLR DC

Finished off the evening with a Trinidad Colonial.

La Flor Domicana Litto Gomez Small Batch #3 last night. That cigar sets the bar for NCs. Hard to find...even in the US.

If you ever have a chance to get your hands on one....buy it.

Better than the first two, but these secretos are still too young

post-8936-0-47710000-1313853278.jpg

post-8936-0-54618700-1313853349.jpg

post-8936-0-45816800-1313853372.jpg

post-8936-0-47152600-1313853418.jpg

post-8936-0-41044400-1313853444.jpg

young and perfectly smooth especially after the maduro to contrast

The robusto t is just great. I'm pretty sur HSA hasn't smoke them before... If they did, it wouldn't even be considered for the chopping block

post-8936-0-98904900-1313853331.jpg

post-8936-0-10263900-1313853465.jpg

post-8936-0-32157500-1313853485.jpg

post-8936-0-96143200-1313853523.jpg