• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

The guy is a proven winner. So is this EML MAR13 Por Larranaga Petite Corona......20150903_211636_zpsbol39d9z.jpg

His Father, Jack, was instrumental in saving the football program at WKU and led us to a National Championship in 2002...Jim donated tons of gear to the program which was broke at the time and in serious danger of being phased out on "The Hill". He also volunteered his time to help his Father with the team during those dark days. One 1-AA National Championship, a jump to Division 1A a couple of Bowl appearances and a move to Conference USA and the program is once again on solid ground! Thanks to the Harbaugh Family for all their hard work and dedication...they're all winners in my book!

• Like 1

LBT MAY 12 Siglo VI. Too tight and had to pitch it; first one from the box with this problem and hopefully the last.

Next up LEM SEP 11 La Escepcion - great again.

It's killing me to watch this since I am down with pneumonia - won't be smoking for three weeks and had to cancel my Germany trip where I have 6 boxes and a jar of goodies waiting for me. tantrum.gif

To make it worse, 4 boxes of vintage sticks arrived today that I can just smell and fondle.... Sigh

• Like 1

It's killing me to watch this since I am down with pneumonia - won't be smoking for three weeks and had to cancel my Germany trip where I have 6 boxes and a jar of goodies waiting for me. :tantrum:

To make it worse, 4 boxes of vintage sticks arrived today that I can just smell and fondle.... Sigh

Sorry to hear you're sick. Get well soon!

• Like 1

c3822653f099ee1cee7d02a8746ce703.jpg

Shitty pic. SP to the core.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to try one! Thanks again!

• Like 2

Punch RS11 from a 2007 box. Very nice, enjoying so much that I forgot to take a photo when there was enough light (ipad2 no flash) ! An awesome stick.

• Like 1

2012 RG Perlas

I have 4 left from a BRA NOV 12 box I picked up from Rob last year...I may have to dig one out for breakfast.

Cheers!