• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Unfortunately the Cohiba lanceros I posted earlier had major construction issues. Tried everything . Had to toss it in the first third. Life is too short to work that hard to smoke a cigar while enjoying the night. Oh well it's the first of 9 or 10 I smoked out of the box so far that has any flaws. All others have been outstanding to say the least

Took a few hour break after that bad experience now lighting a siglo vi

post-26100-0-83866900-1441771090_thumb.j

• Like 4

Monte PE - OEP MAY14 since the wife is out c1167b3ef6eadb08d3f460d4434a9a25.jpg

I know some on here love these but I haven't been feeling these much compared to the other Monte I have ie 2, 4, 5 and Esp 2. Perhaps it's my preference for the skinnier RG...

• Like 3

Bolivar Petit Corona. Today has been very hot and humid, with temperatures near 100F (37C) and humidity from the 30s to 80s.

I think this made for an interesting smoking experience. This stick had a tough draw until the halfway point, and between the crazy humidity changes and a lack of finesse in massaging the plugged spot the wrapper tried to explode on me a bit, as pictured, but I was able to control it with the band.

Aside from the technical difficulties this was the tastiest BPC I've had yet (I've only had about half a box so far). More pronounced cocoa and more dark hints of sweetness than usual. Yum. Paired with Rebel Yell bourbon and Cazadores anejo tequila.

xBKzEjlh.jpg

• Like 2