FOH'ers Daily Smoke

Montecristo #4 -LOVE when they're on this one was a cracker best out of the box so far PUA AGO 14

Just the beautifulacb28ad9ab58621c711025a8739363bf.jpg creamy chocolate, bean,tons of smoke ... Superb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

• Replies 87.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Pairing with Asbach Uralt? That's old style, brave man. My father use to drink it, have fond memories about it flower.gif .

Yes, I quite enjoy it.

I found a bottle in my selves the other day.

It used to be quite affordable from one of the large liquor stores in Australia (Dan Murphys for anyone interested) but they no longer stock it.

First smoke today was a Nat Sherman Timeless Especiales at the Nat Sherman Townhouse whilst waiting for a Singaporean BOTL to arrive with his wife. Post dinner was my first ever LGC MD4 from our hosts. Great evening!03f8657497212981cfbd430bbfa2ecca.jpg8e530a1d8770018f396152edf4c2f870.jpg

• Like 4

Celebrating the end of the week (good enough reason right?).

Edit: can't seem to figure out how to rotate the pic the right way but I think you can make it out yourself ;).

post-8495-0-70331300-1442576430_thumb.jp

Edited by mftan
  • Like 1