• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Love the carbon fiber case brother! The smoke looks like it was great too. I have one I need to set fire to still, afraid I'm going to love it and not be able to stock up.

Thanks for kudos on the case. My fiancé is a little bitter bc she thinks it's my favorite gift she has ever given me. As for the VRU, I still think we have time to stock up.

• Like 1

Thanks for kudos on the case. My fiancé is a little bitter bc she thinks it's my favorite gift she has ever given me. As for the VRU, I still think we have time to stock up.

It won't be your favorite in 5 days!

Tonight a MUE NOV 09 RG Corona Extra and the best wheat beer ever, a Three Floyds Gumballhead! Thanks to my brother Anthony for the stick! These have been discontinued and I had been wanting to try one for a while.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

Cheers!

Bill

I just hope you like it bro!

I just hope you like it bro!

I'm about an inch in and the flavor profile is kinda reminding me of a JL 1...I'm enjoying it very much! Thanks!

Tonight a MUE NOV 09 RG Corona Extra and the best wheat beer ever, a Three Floyds Gumballhead! Thanks to my brother Anthony for the stick! These have been discontinued and I had been wanting to try one for a while.

Cheers!

Bill

Nice choice on the beer Bill. Gumballhead is one of my favorites from Three Floyds...Awesome Brewery!