• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

The officer is writing out my summons, a $24 fine. I wish they'd focus their effort on catching some bastard trying to rob someone or committing some other offense

At least it's only $24.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Got caught, first issue in Central Park (I guess it is late) whilst trying to enjoy an '10 Trini Rob T. Wankers Forgot to mention last smoke in a while as I promised the wife whilst we try for our first child

F@ckin delightful smoke. Guys it's been a damn pleasure over the last year, will be the last smoke post from me for a while.....

Sucks about the ticket, hope you got to finish the smoke. Brilliant those.....

Best wishes and luck for a quick and satisfying insemination! Was great smoking with you last month, hope to do so again once the wife's preggers......

• Like 1

The officer is writing out my summons, a $24 fine. I wish they'd focus their effort on catching some bastard trying to rob someone or committing some other offense

Ridiculous. I'd have turned a blind eye. I guess the administration (NYC) needs revenue.

My first Cohiba Maduro with a pumpkin shandy and Twilight Zone this 1st of October.

f3f2348a9c556a2f0d52c5c8f74b97a9.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Very early for a flight in Denver so a Connie A in the airport lounge. Not the best place but sure beats killing two hours at the gate or in the lounge. How civilized.

• Like 1

Thanks Mike, did finish it and enjoyed every last bit to the nub. See you soon Sir

Think of it as a corkage fee:) $24 to smoke in a beautiful park doesn't sound too bad. The markup on some cigar stores w/ nice lounges would come close to that! Looked like a nice smoke!

• Like 1