• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

ERDM Choix supreme while changing the oil on the wifes suv, then a upmann mag 46 HQ during the packers-saints game, two very good cigars, it was my first erdm choix supreme, and it was very enjoyable. The MAg 46 HQ, WOW.

Yesterday...

RASCC on the drive to work

Siglo 1 with lunch

RASCC on drive home

Partagas 898 while watching the World Cup opening game

No complaints about any of them. Except maybe the 2nd half performance of the All Blacks.

Cohiba Siglo VI while playing in a charity golf tournament today. It was my first VI and it was pretty awesome!!! The day was awesome. I just wish my golf skills did any of this justice.

Great choices my friend. Love to try both of those very soon.

For me another Coh Robisto 09

The 898's are a must have, though I find my need time to chill out. Smoking out of a PE grade 09 box, with a PSP 09 to age (2 box rule). It's a cigar that commands your attention from start to finish. Pumpkin pie spice all the way. The Upmann PC is great, another one of Robs. Little nutty and little creamy, great value.

Smoking my last Custom "Czar" from the first release (not sure if there have been subsequent releases). This cigar has gotten GREAT! I was enamored by the "Tampa" at first but with a little time these are definitely my favorites. REALLY REALLY good. Kudos to the blender/roller!

It was a very good night! Finished a bottle of 2001 Chateau Smith Haut Lifitte that I had with a great dinner as I started my Hamlet custom roll from the Toronto heft. Moved onto a americano while I was still enjoying that great cigar. Finished the cigar off with a glass of 1965 (42 year old) Girvan, Celtic Hearlands scotch. What a perfect match but still not sure what was better the cigar or the scotch. I guess togeather was what made it all come togeather.

The 898's are a must have, though I find my need time to chill out. Smoking out of a PE grade 09 box, with a PSP 09 to age (2 box rule). It's a cigar that commands your attention from start to finish. Pumpkin pie spice all the way. The Upmann PC is great, another one of Robs. Little nutty and little creamy, great value.

Short and sweet, thanks Dbone, and already on purchase list, double for sure now.....hehe, thanks bud.

I have been burning through a box of PE Monte 2 from MAR 10. Some variety in the box with only one disappointment so far. Overall for my taste they have rated 89-91. I keep coming back to them so that says something. PE box from MAY 10 in the Czars locker.

Friday evening: PSD4 from 2005. Let's just say I took my time to savor every bit of it.

Had a HDM Du Gourmet from May 2010 after lunch - it was excellent! First one I ever had but most certainly not the last box of these I will buy. I can only imagine how these will be once they have a couple of years on them. :thumbsup:

Also, the mailman just dropped off my boxes of RyJ Cazadores and Punch Petit Coronations t/a - :D

Party short at 4:45 am while watching the england-argentina rugby match...wow that cigar will wake you up! Then I had a NC Joya de Nicaragua antano, nice chocolaty cigar. Tonight i'm meeting some of the montreal boys for drinks and cigars, i'm bringning with me a SLR Pacifico and a Punch Northern Lights that I got at the T.O Herf.

Added a Trini Reyes and a RyJ Mille Fleurs. Surprisingly, the Mille Fleurs was almost as good as the Reyes. Will close the night with a Monte Sublimes 2008 LE