• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Raskol

• Lotusguy

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

Two BPC in a row. First was the ugliest of the batch with multiple tears and underfilled. It ended up being a beautiful fruity and tangy flavor. One of the best actually. The second was fuller and had a tighter draw. The flavors were darker like coffee, bready and nutty. Amazing how the same cigar from the same box can be so good yet wildly different. (Both were ULA JUL 14.)

6a4416dbd197f19b0c66a4e43d6a0f97.jpg

fb911882c559699bdd276c2ca3b352a0.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Bolivar Coronas Extra, TEB Jul 07. A wedding gift from Boosted. No rough edges, leather, coffee, surprisingly mild and pleasant. Was able to retrohale the entire cigar. Final 3/4" became somewhat harsh and put it out. For a cigar that I've read was considered by many to be the strongest in the Bolivar lineup, I'd consider it mild/medium after 8 years of aging. The 2014 Mag 46 my buddy was smoking was considerably stronger. That said, I would seek out more of these for a fair price. Thanks again Anthony!

You're welcome bro. I'm just glad you enjoyed it! I can't wait to see what you think of the Fundy or Party SDC 2.

Smoking Ashton while roasting a pig with son in law for grand-daughter first birthday

attachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1444494253750.jpgattachicon.gifuploadfromtaptalk1444494277403.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Congrats Nick my boy. Beautiful pig. Nowhere near as beautiful as your grand-daughter I'm sure

• Like 1