• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LLC

• Lotusguy

• Raskol

• havanaclub

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

An RE Friday with @Nate Chu C&C for a Saturday morning with this Sir Winston from 03. Today is going to be great if this cigar is anything to judge it by. What a super smooth star

First cigar of the year.

C&C ‘14 especiales. Fantastic start to the day C&C with a Monte 4 C&C time today with a Perla picked up from 24:24

14 Edmundo, second one from the box, several months down has helped, will probably burn through them next summer

These are polarizing. Either you love them or you hate them. I've been smoking through a 13 box that has had some time down and they're great. Nice PSP oily wrappers.

These are polarizing. Either you love them or you hate them. I've been smoking through a 13 box that has had some time down and they're great. Nice PSP oily wrappers.

I like them, finally getting to have a few that aren't ROTT, Good fresh, damn good now, next year or two if I make it that long should be great.

Connie 1 from 2011. It's been a particularly rough day, so I thought I'd crack into this box. The Connie 1 is my main reference point for how aging can *really* change the flavors and body. When fresh, I find them to be on the mild side with very delicate flavors--almost to the point of being bland. With four years on them I find the body to be about dead-set medium, with much much more pronounced flavors. Easily in my top five CCs!

post-25065-0-11729300-1444779316_thumb.j

• Like 2

Partagas3f1a9aaeecbe376087abf7de7846bf4c.jpg Edicion Limitada 2008 Serie D No. 5

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

16911ae11e66546e067c84987cbfc8a8.jpg7e4e36bbc2d7c61282eb468d66e5882c.jpg

Fortunate to have the time for a mid-week Lusi. Unfortunately, it was the last one in my humidor.

Will pick up some more soon. Good to hear Rob's thoughts the other day that they seem to be being producing excellent 10count boxes lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a perfect burn/ash!