Vegas Robaina Don Alejandro BTL JUN 08

asmith

Ken returns this week in flying colour, literally.

<!--id1--><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div><!--id2-->

nice! With every one of these videos I'm counting the days until I'm sitting right with you on the deck! About 18 months and counting.

I enjoy these smokes.

When does the Partagas Lusitanias review get posted?? I'm smoking one from the same code

for my big birthday this saturday(along with a few other choice smokes)

and would love to know what I'm getting into!

The one's I have look SO perfect, I'll post a pic.

I am happy for anybody else to edit these videos, Ken be my guest, anything so I don't have to look at Ken's dress sense anymore.

smithy, you know we love your work.

and i think you should stick to your guns and take all the time you need - it is why you get the big bucks. just because continents drift faster than you edit videos is no reason for all these carping criticisms of your work.

and the balcony misses you.

For me the video cigar reviews are the best thing on this forum. Not only do we get to enjoy your sparking personalities, we get to see how two or three or four cigars preform from the same box. I'll take the one with the cherries. It would be interesting to see a review with the same cigar from different boxes. I wish you had time to do more video reviews, I always look forward to them.

post-5656-1258051396.jpg

I am now really looking forward to trying one of these cigars. It has been on my "Top Buy" List for the longest time.

Nina Simone! Smithy, I would've never thought that you were a fan! Well done mate!

I have a whole bunch of good music stashed away, am also working with my brother in law on a cool web site about the history or rock, may require your in put one day.