Partagas Lusitania TEB MAY 08

asmith

I rushed this out so that Ken couldn't complain. The second third is missing cause Rob stuffed up with the camcorder, but it did produce a fine piece of video for the ages. Enjoy Ken, this is truly your best work.

<!--id1--><div><object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" /></embed></object></div><!--id2-->

that was it? i was worried for a while. ayala has rung me four times this arvo to warn me pre it being posted in case i'd be offended. and he is also on his way to personally apologise (or avoid going home). mind you, it is so long since we filmed it, i can't recall what happened way back then.

i could have been a plumber!!

and the comments re the much esteemed cigar aficiando were totally in jest. i love the mag (not just because i get a free one from rob).

and rob didn't stuff the 2nd section. he stuffed the sound on the second section of the vegas DC we did so we redid it. this one, we simply forgot. just got carried away, it was such a good arvo.

smithers, you are still welcome back on the balcony and i promise to stop using your CD's as drink coasters. if you are here.

rob will still be on the jam jar, and should be grateful (i think he has shares in riedel, he has broken so many here).

oh my gawd, i am laughing out loud at work! nice Ken.

As for the cigar ... This is the cigar I chose for my 50th B'day on saturday,

so the timing of the post is perfect Smitty.

I loved the cigar. I smoke many Partagas but this was my first Lusi and I was not disappointed.

Gald it was my choice and the nite was wonderful.

Except for the last scene, i agree with all the views!

Thanks guys.

• 3 weeks later...

Been saying this since Jan 09 that the 08's have been the best in years !!!! And the people who followed my advice are happy campers!!! And like Rob said and i agree go with the 10 ct boxes!! Enjoy

• 1 month later...

I smoked a Partagas Lusi today from June 08 and it was one of the best Lusi's i have ever had. Its scary how good this cigar was considering how young it still is. Simply amazing.

• 2 months later...
Does anyone smoking these think they are going sick as they are closing in on two years of age?

YES!

im just smoking an 08 now. its incredible...

my first lusitania was a '98 that i smoked last year. and that was one of the best smokes ive ever had. this one isnt far off right now... i cant wait to see how they are in 5+ years, ive got a cab set aside to age but I think ive gotta snap up a few more of the 08's to ensure at least one lasts 5-10 years :D