Fonseca No1 - TPG SEP 07

asmith

smithers, i'm deeply hurt. never been on your case for anything. tho seeing that again was all a bit nostalgic. 6 minutes - we give you gold and you get 6 minutes! mind you, i think i know some of the things that might be being saved for the christmas bloopers vid - assume we can expect that around easter?).

and as for the cigar itself, as rob says, it flies under the radar. but then again, there are often good reasons why things fly under the radar.

we give you gold and you get 6 minutes! mind you,

Ken there was a lot of talk about the rugby, a lot, I mean heaps, and that 6 minutes is about all you spoke about the cigar, except for the bit about breast milk...... :)

I must admit I haven't tried this cigar before. I'll try and get a few singles in an upcoming order.

It has been hot as hell here recently, so a milder bodied cigar sounds just the ticket.

Ken there was a lot of talk about the rugby, a lot, I mean heaps, and that 6 minutes is about all you spoke about the cigar, except for the bit about breast milk...... :)

ayala is a disgrace. breast milk!

what cigar tastes like breast milk!! is he kidding!

thank you for the good taste to exclude it.

• 2 months later...

I stumbled across some jan 98 versions of this cigar.

what a plesant cigar. Fruity, med body, excellent draw, very good indeed. It was definitely overhumidified, but a few months in my box will take care of that.

Much better to me than the R&J Cedros #1.

ayala is a disgrace. breast milk!

what cigar tastes like breast milk!! is he kidding!

thank you for the good taste to exclude it.

I've yet to try the Fonseca No1, but if it does have a breast milk note, that kind of entices me, creamy & sweet, I know what Rob's talking about. :cap:

• 1 year later...
At 3:07... do I hear Ayala saying, "I'm getting a lot of that sweaty nut sack"?

If my ears didn't deceive me, I heard that too. I think I'm going to avoid any cigars that taste like "sweaty nut sac". Rob could you send me that shirt in my next order, please.