The Cleveland Browns

Hey...Great franchises falter...as was evident the other night (read the last five games). Unfortunately for the Steelers, the Browns made their season in one game BUT the Steelers faithful will always remain with the team and will prosper. And to you...I ask... how many Lombardies have the Browns won?....Thought so.....Congrats on the win though.

GO STEELERS!!!!

Hey like we always say, "Wait till next year". Unless of course they still have Mangenius at the helm, then we will again be saying in the 14th week of next year, "Wait till next year".

Hey like we always say, "Wait till next year". Unless of course they still have Mangenius at the helm, then we will again be saying in the 14th week of next year, "Wait till next year".

Always blame the coach in Cleveland, even the GREAT Bill Belichick had a losing record when he was there. Might wanna look into new ownership.

Hey listen steeler fan, I'm not blaming the coach, and I've been saying for over 3 years that Lerner needs to go for the Browns to get out of their funk, but when you draft the players that mangeni drafted this past year, you have no excuses. I mean he had to know that defense was most likely the main priority of the draft, or maybe not. Then takes a center, after dropping down and missing out on all of the top LB's that would have helped your "D", (if your not selecting a LB there, how about at least a play maker on offense or defense, but a center) and then to top that off he selects Robiske (WR that he could have picked in the 4th or 5th round) at the top of the second round w/Manaluga (from USC) still on the board?? Makes no sense. So if you want to blame that on the ownership, then go right ahead. I on the other hand would say that manageni had full control of that draft and he blew it. No-one from the 3rd round on even gets on the field. Robiske was in active for over half of the season, how do you pick a guy w/the 36th pick in the draft and he is isn't even active let alone contributing on the field. Again, while the ownership sucks, the draft is the reason we are where we are, I believe since their return in 1999, only half of their first round draft picks are even still playing somewhere in the NFL. This isn't Dallas, in Cleveland at least those decisions are usually not made by ownership.

BTW steeler fan, nice game last Thursday? 8 sacks given up to the Browns defense, are you kidding me. Thanks. So how many are they gonna loose in a row, currently @ 5, with the Packers, Ravens & Dolphins remaining. They realistically could loose out, Wow from super bowl champs to finishing the following season loosing 8 straight. I for one am rooting for "8 Straight", baby!

Amen!!!!J Dub......

I'm not a Mangina fan!! But i think the reason the draft went the way it did was to simply save money....same reason they dumped Winslo and Edwards...same reason they benched Brady Quinn so he doesn't get the bonus $$$$$$$

Who ever is the coach next year they better hit the jackpot with draft picks and win some games and look like "pros" .....if it's the same ol Clowns next year LERNER MUST GO!!!!!!!!!

IF they do fire Mangina and hire another Belichicken apprentice i will not watch them anymore....

Hey Brutus, I hear ya. But to our dismay I don't see any good coaches (whether their established or not) coming here. Mainly because of Lerner's inabilities in owning a team, at least an NFL team. It looks like he does fine w/his soccer team, or whatever he owns across the pond. IMHO, I don't see him selling as long as his mother is alive, if and when she passes he then has no ties to the Browns, and being that he has yet to succeed at any attempt to get them back to winning football, I think he would part w/the team so long as it stayed in Cleveland. But who knows, I have season tickets and its been pretty dreadful to watch (less one year out of ten), hell even the tailgates are getting to be not worth wild, NOW THAT"S BAD!!

Hey listen steeler fan, I'm not blaming the coach, and I've been saying for over 3 years that Lerner needs to go for the Browns to get out of their funk, but when you draft the players that mangeni drafted this past year, you have no excuses. I mean he had to know that defense was most likely the main priority of the draft, or maybe not. Then takes a center, after dropping down and missing out on all of the top LB's that would have helped your "D", (if your not selecting a LB there, how about at least a play maker on offense or defense, but a center) and then to top that off he selects Robiske (WR that he could have picked in the 4th or 5th round) at the top of the second round w/Manaluga (from USC) still on the board?? Makes no sense. So if you want to blame that on the ownership, then go right ahead. I on the other hand would say that manageni had full control of that draft and he blew it. No-one from the 3rd round on even gets on the field. Robiske was in active for over half of the season, how do you pick a guy w/the 36th pick in the draft and he is isn't even active let alone contributing on the field. Again, while the ownership sucks, the draft is the reason we are where we are, I believe since their return in 1999, only half of their first round draft picks are even still playing somewhere in the NFL. This isn't Dallas, in Cleveland at least those decisions are usually not made by ownership.

BTW steeler fan, nice game last Thursday? 8 sacks given up to the Browns defense, are you kidding me. Thanks. So how many are they gonna loose in a row, currently @ 5, with the Packers, Ravens & Dolphins remaining. They realistically could loose out, Wow from super bowl champs to finishing the following season loosing 8 straight. I for one am rooting for "8 Straight", baby!

IX - X -XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII

Well steeler fan, there's no attempt to compare the two teams in the modern era. I am however old enough to remember when the steelers were just as bad as these recent Browns, maybe worse. And as far as the "what have you done for me lately crowd", you guys have been sucking it up this year (Chiefs, Raiders, Browns losses??). With that said, if they somehow (as lucky as they are I guess its possible), make the playoffs I'll send you out a nice (seriously) cigar to smoke in celebration.

IX - X -XIII - XIV - XL - XLIII

:lol:

Well steeler fan, there's no attempt to compare the two teams in the modern era. I am however old enough to remember when the steelers were just as bad as these recent Browns, maybe worse. And as far as the "what have you done for me lately crowd", you guys have been sucking it up this year (Chiefs, Raiders, Browns losses??). With that said, if they somehow (as lucky as they are I guess its possible), make the playoffs I'll send you out a nice (seriously) cigar to smoke in celebration.

Well, at least the Steelers beat Detroit. :P