Jose Piedra Petit Cazadores AUS MAY 09

El Presidente

There's one i can cross off my list,how can this be the 3rd biggest seller? :D there is no justice when some of the grandest cigars Cuba has ever produced are being axed there must be a lot of infidels out there that are pushing up the sales.

Good review guys who's the slim guy with the new watch ;)

cheers Oz :P

P.S what is the next review just so i have something to look forward to :D

you said it Rob, just pay a few dollars more. Whats $2 when you can go from something "grubby" to something that can really make you stop what your doing and pay attention to the cigar? Thanks for the review.

José L. Piedra Cigars are cheap cigars !! you cannot expect much from them most of the people are happy with this cigar for an everyday smoke.It come down to you get what you paid for and this cigar delivers what it is made for just a cheap smoke for a everyday smoker a yard cigar. Aged and fresh I have smoked these cigars and their is not a big difference in taste to me ..Do I love them hell no but they do play a part when you want a everyday smoke when $$ is short at times.

For me, the JLP beats some other cheapos like Quintero, Belinda, Gispert, and Cabanas.

I've never tried a Guantanamera. Maybe that could be the next video review? ^_^

Most people you couldn't pay enough to smoke a Guantanamera...though i would love to see Ken's reaction to one of these sticks.