Jose Piedra Petit Cazadores AUS MAY 09

El Presidente

José L. Piedra Cigars are cheap cigars !! you cannot expect much from them most of the people are happy with this cigar for an everyday smoke.It come down to you get what you paid for and this cigar delivers what it is made for just a cheap smoke for a everyday smoker a yard cigar. Aged and fresh I have smoked these cigars and their is not a big difference in taste to me ..Do I love them hell no but they do play a part when you want a everyday smoke when $$ is short at times.

Jimmy, your points are excellent. These cigars should be judged in the context of their price category, and the niche they are trying to fill. I do find, however, that a couple of years aging does round off some of the rough edges, though the taste doesn't change much.

That said, my experience with the Petit Caz is limited to a five-pack purchased around a year ago.

Frankly, I found them to be the worst excuse for Cuban cigars that I have ever smoked.

Completely unlike the other JLP's, which, like you, Jimmy, I smoke young and aged.

While these may err on the side of being too mild and bland, the Petit Caz were the opposite extreme. Over the top strong, bitter, and dirty-tasting. No doubt, aging will turn these into rounder, smoother pieces of crap! A bad batch, or a badly blended cigar? Beats me.

I've never tried a Guantanamera. Maybe that could be the next video review? ;)

absolutely, definitely not. if rob turns up with one of those,

a) i'll have to hunt you down,

:party: he is not getting in.

c) he'll be drinking his iced tea here for many a year while the rest of us drink something decent.

stern words.

now, i'm banned from expressing the truth about guns but if you and piggy etc keep poking the bear, i'll have to ask rob to look the other way.

Hey, you brought up hunting your fellow man. It does seem as though brother Piggy has been taunting you relentlessly as of late. (I'd never

think of it). And since when has being banned ever stopped you in the past?

Wail on gunslinger!

• 6 months later...